Supplied as the frame only or as a fully working turn key system with seat, steering, pedals, gear shifter, PC and screens.
The frame features mounting points for all major steering systems and pedals by manufacturers including SimSteering, Logitech, Fanatec, Thrustmaster, OSW, Accuforce, H-Engineering and HPP Pedals and more.
Mounting brackets for D-box motion systems are also an option.
The frame will be supplied pre-assembled by our team of engineers.
Features and adjustments of the PSL frame at a glance:
- Pedal reach by 20cm this is completed easily with a seat runner system
- Pedal angle up to 30 degrees
- Seat section comes away from main frame for ease of transport
- Huge adjustment on seat forwards and backwards with a seat runner for 20cm and also the entire frame being on a slot to the main frame
- 3 easy height adjust holes for the entire seat frame with the top hole being offset forward if you have someone very small to fit in the frame
- Universal seat side mount frame to also adjust the height of the seat
- 2 cables running through the frame with test plug connectors which are ideal for a Buttkicker and to keep the cables hidden.
- Universal mounting steering plate for SimSteering, OSW, Accuforce, Logitech, Thrustmaster and Fanatec
- Universal pedal mounting plate for Pro-Sim Evo pedals, H engineering, Fanatec, Logitech, Thurstmaster, HPP and many more